Phone number: +33 607 287 484
- to meet our contractual obligations to you,
- as part of our legitimate interest in processing your personal data (e.g. for internal administrative purposes),
I. IFilm France
II. How do we collect information?
Subject to applicable law, we collect information about you or any third party whose information you provide to us when you:
- Register to use our website or services; this may include your name (or company name, if applicable), address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences;
- Place an order using our websites, applications or services; this may include your name (or company name), address and contact details (including telephone number and e-mail address) and payment details;
- Fill in online forms (including call-back requests), download information such as white papers or other publications, or take part in any activities offered on the various interactive areas of our website, application or service;
- Interact with us using social networks;
- Provide us with your contact details when you register or access any website, application or service we provide, or when you update these details;
- And contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, e-mail or post.
We will also collect your data when you complete only part of the fields on our site and/or on other online forms and/or when you abandon your entry during the process. We may use this data to contact you to remind you to enter the missing information and/or for marketing purposes.
Subject to applicable legislation, we may supplement the personal data we collect with information obtained from third parties who are authorized to share it; for example, information from credit institutions, information search providers or public sources (e.g., for customer due diligence purposes).
How do we use your data?
Sous réserve des lois applicables, nous collectons et traitons vos données pour les finalités suivantes :
Ces informations seront conservées et utilisées à des fins légales, réglementaires, de lutte antifraude et de conduite légitime de nos activités pendant la durée légalement permise.
Notre site Internet et applications peuvent contenir des technologies nous permettant de :
Vous pouvez gérer vos paramètres de confidentialité dans votre navigateur ou sur nos applications ou services (le cas échéant).
IV. Sharing your information
We may share your personal data with:
- Third parties, where you have a relationship with said third party and have consented to us passing on information (for example, social networking sites or other third-party application providers) ;
- Third parties, for marketing purposes;
Any third party, in the context of existing or imminent legal proceedings, provided we are legally authorized to do so (for example, in response to a court order);
- Any third party, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including legal or regulatory reporting and the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- And public bodies required by law to inform us.
V. Your rights under the RGPD
If you reside within the European Union or another region governed by comparable data protection laws, you will have the following rights:
- The right to know how we use your data and the right to access your data;
- The right to request the modification or deletion of your data, and to restrict the processing of your data;
- The right to object to the processing of your data, for example for marketing purposes;
- The right to receive the data concerning you that you have supplied automatically in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it sent directly to another company, if this is technically feasible (« data portability »);
- Where you yourself have consented to the processing of your data, the right to withdraw your consent in accordance with legal or contractual restrictions;
- The right to refuse any decision based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling;
- And the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection issues (CNIL).
If you request a copy of your data, you may be required to pay a fee.
If we hold incorrect information about you or if your contact details have changed, please inform us so that we can correct them and update our files.
We will retain your personal data for the duration of our business relationship and, after termination, for as long as is necessary for the legitimate conduct of our business or to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Should we no longer need your personal data, we will destroy it in a secure manner (without giving you any further notice).
VII. Security and storage of personal data
We ensure the security of your data by taking the necessary technical and structural measures to prevent unlawful or unauthorized processing or accidental loss, destruction and/or damage. We do our utmost to protect your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites, applications or services or to other websites, applications and services via an Internet connection or any other connection.
If you believe you have been hacked, please contact.
VIII. Cookies and statistics
We use the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. For example, these cookies enable you to access the secure parts of our website or to remember the contents of your shopping cart.
Performance and statistical cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our website. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve the operation of our website and your user experience.
Cookies used :
How do I disable cookies?
You can configure your browser or our websites, applications or services to restrict cookies or block them altogether, if you wish. However, you may find that disabling cookies will affect your ability to use certain parts of our websites, applications or services.